On August 10 we are going to experience the largest Pop Festival in Colombia, Vibra TyM 2019, and these are the recommendations that you should take into account for this day.
- The last deadline to claim your bracelets will be before Friday, August 9 until 7 p.m. at Calle 56 # 37 – 34.
- The last deadline to claim and buy your Vibra Kit or bus tickets cash It will be before Friday, August 9 until 7 p.m. at Calle 56 # 37 – 34.
- The #VibraTyM Areandina 2019 Festival is only for adults and you must present your ID or ID at the entrance.
- The opening hours of the vibe shop this week they will be Monday 5th, Tuesday 6th, Thursday 8th and Friday 9th of August from 8:30am to 7pm.
- On Wednesday, August 7 (public holiday) the attention of the Vibra Store will be from 10am to 6pm.
- On August 10, the buses will be available on Calle 183 with Autopista Norte in the South-North direction from 8am to 3pm. There you can also buy your round trip tickets.
- The doors will open at noon so we recommend you arrive early.
- To the Vibra TyM 2019 NO The entry of plates, heels, lighters, white weapons, alcoholic beverages, hallucinogenic substances or people under their effects, food, umbrellas and camping is allowed.
- At the bus departure point and at the event venue we will have a special place to unlock the closed handles.