If you thought that the tremendous body of Natalia Paris (and other celebrities) is pure luck, mistake! Many of them have this in common…
His name is Alex Peña and he is a Colombian who makes the Creole show business sweat, but also the international one; in fact, some of his clients are Mike Tyson, Eva Longoria and Kate del Castillo.
In addition to being a physical trainer, he developed a training known as ‘Burst’which consists of explosive routines guided by an expert and accompanied by healthy eating.
In an interview with an Argentine portal, this expert (and his nutritionist partner) gave the following tips fitness:
- It is not quantity, but quality. If you work well between three days minimum and four days maximum, it’s perfect.
- It is a myth that you only have to work one muscle a day.
- Do not leave out macronutrient foods: proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Do not believe that magical products or restrictive diets will make you lose weight.
- Make three strong meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner; if you suffer from anxiety, you can add two between meals or a snack.
- There are no foods that help you lose weight or speed up your metabolism.
- Prohibited foods: Soft drinks and boxed juices.
How are you? Share!
With information from: Infobae