With these practical VibraTips we tell you how to prevent and cure the annoying red dots on the legs that appear after waxing
When you have a party where you will wear a dress or you are going to go on vacation to the beach or pool, you do not want to have hair, and you shave! The problem is that very soon you discover that you have replaced the hairs with unsightly red dotswhich are impossible to ignore in large body parts, such as the legs.
Quiet! It is more common than you think, regardless of the type of hair removal you use (except the «definitive» methods), because the skin is mistreated causing these small traumas, as simple as that! If you are one of those who wonders why after shaving do I have little red dots, pay close attention.
Why do small red dots appear on the skin (Petechiae)?
petechiae on legs, are small bright red spots that appear on the skin due to subcutaneous hemorrhage. We usually refer to them as red dots, his medical name is not well known, however, for many people they can come off and cause discomfort.
How do you get rid of red dots on your legs??
- Get used to exfoliating your legs in the shower every eight days; you can do it with body products or with homemade preparations.
- Three days before waxing, use a toner with azelaic or nonanedioic acid (you can find several brands on the market) that are normally used for acne.
- The day before waxing, wash your legs with an antiseptic soap and rub your skin with a loofah.
- Just before proceeding to wax, take a bath with hot water to open the pores.
- Take care of your skin with a minimum factor 50 sunscreen.
- In case pimples or cysts with pus appear, apply an antibiotic in the form of a lotion or gel.
- red blood spots on the skin they intensify after waxing due to lack of hydration, so we recommend using a moisturizing cream daily.
Petechiae can be caused by a variety of fungal, viral, and bacterial infections, including:
Cytomegalovirus, endocarditis, meningococcemia, mononucleosis and tonsillitis.
Share this note on your social networksyour friends and family will give you many likes!
With information from: We’re beautiful