A very effective trick of the grandmothers, and that really works, It’s mayonnaise for hair. Here we tell you its benefits and how to apply it.
At this time we must remind mothers and grandmothers when they say be careful with the excessive use of straighteners and dryers, dyes and other hair treatments, because these bad habits end up mistreating our hair, making it brittle, rough and dull.
But luckily for you, there are miraculous natural home treatments to make hair shine and even an eggshell trick to make hair grow, improve its appearance and health. On this occasion, we share with you one of the most powerful: mayonnaise.
mayonnaise for hair
Mayonnaise is basically a very homogeneous mixture of egg, oil and lemon or vinegar, depending on each recipe; Each of these ingredients provides important benefits for your hair:
- Egg: As it is rich in protein, it strengthens the hair follicle and each of the hair strands. In addition, it contains lecithin, famous for its moisturizing properties.
- Oil: Its vitamin E and linoleic acids help restore damaged hair fibers. We recommend using extra virgin olive oil.
- Lemon: It is rich in vitamins and antioxidants, which help heal the scalp and soften damaged hair.
How to apply mayonnaise on hair?
Although it is possible to find mayonnaise specially created for hair on the market, you can also use an edible one or, why not? to preparing yours at home.
- The juice of one lemon
- Half a cup of olive oil
- Mechanical or manual mixer (if you don’t have you can use a blender)
- A well to measure the oil
- A medium-sized glass or plastic container
How to make an egg and mayonnaise hair mask?
Hair masks are our best allies when it comes to caring for our hair, providing it with nutrients and strengthening it. Learn how to make a mayonnaise hair mask
In the medium bowl, pour the half well of oil, the egg and the lemon juice. Beat (or blend, if using a blender) until creamy.
Depending on the length of your hair, spread enough mayonnaise two inches from your scalp.
Cover your head with aluminum foil. How long is mayonnaise left in hair? It should be left to act for 30 minutes.
Then rinse with hot water. Afterward, shampoo your hair as you normally would.
If you are a more audiovisual girl, follow this video tutorial of mayonnaise hair mask
You will see how beautiful it is. Share this trick in your networks! Your friends will love it. What other hair mask would you like to learn how to make yourself? We will find it for you.
With information from: Beauty Bulletin
It also vibrates with…