Many girls wonder how to take care of long hair to keep it shiny and not have to cut it. Here, the answer…
have a long, healthy and beautiful hair it is the dream of many girls; unfortunately it is a dream that is interrupted if we are forced to cut it when it begins to look like fique.
Vibratips: How to take care of long hair
- Uses natural fiber brushes and combs: Like bamboo or wood, as these materials break less hair fibers than plastic.
- comb it well: Grab small strands and untangle them with small movements, starting at the ends.
- Don’t wash it dailythat way you keep its natural oils.
- wash it properly: After wetting it, smear your scalp until it foams and massage with your fingertips. Forget the ends unless your hair is really dirty.
- Use a intensive moisturizing treatment once a week, but only from mid-lengths to ends.
- Don’t towel dry, but with a cotton t-shirt. Roll it up until it stops dripping. That will prevent frizz.
- If you do the blower, do not make the hair dryer very hot, and always blows air downward, never sideways; that way you will seal the hair cuticle.
- Use a product that protects it from heat when you iron, which should not be at too high a temperature.
- When you grab it, do it with hair implements that do not mistreat it.
With information from: Luxy Hair