We tell you everything you need to know before trying false eyelashes on your eyes to enhance your look.
More and more girls are used to using something more than the simple eyelash on their eyelashes so that your eyes look more impressivesuch as extensions or false ones.
False eyelashes or eyelash extensions?
First of all, you should keep in mind that there are two basic types (the most common) that you should not confuse:
- The extensions, which last three to four weeks and are glued one by one.
- the false (usually come in a full strap) that are put on for a specific occasion and then taken off or worn on their own.
In this note we are going to focus on the latter.
How should you wear them?
Although you can have them put on by an expert in a beauty salon, there are several on the market that you can apply yourself, but you must do it very carefully so as not to damage your eyes.
And this technique knocks out the eyelashes? To prevent this from happening, keep in mind:
- Never apply them without first measuring your lashes and cutting them to fit the size and shape of your eyelids.
- Experts say that the glue should be put on the false eyelashes, not on your eyelids.
- Wait 30 seconds for the glue to harden a bit before applying your lashes.
- It is not recommended to apply eyelashes on the eyelashes, because they would stick to the natural ones and could knock them down when removing them.
Share on your social networks! Your friends will be very helpful.
With information from: cosmopolitan