With these easy hairstyles to do at home, you will feel comfortable and beautiful at the same time. We show you how to make them.
When we have to stay at home, either by choice or by obligation (such as the coronavirus quarantine), sometimes we don’t even want to pass the brush over our heads.
But beware, if we have a virtual meeting, we better be arranged, but How to do it without complicating ourselves? We solve that little problem for you.
5 easy hairstyles to do yourself
Roll on the temple
Give your long hair a subtle touch so that it does not fall on your face and without the need to pass it behind your ears
Do it like this…
- Twist a strand about 3cm near your temple away from your face.
- Secure the twist with a hook placed at a diagonal angle, then slip a second hook over the first to create an X shape.
Serious but uncomplicated
This hairstyle is perfect for reusing last night’s tousled texture in a simple, effortless style. Don’t pass the brush!
See how it’s done…
- Leave two thin layers of hair in front to frame your face.
- Grab back your hair with a half tail without tightening it.
- Take the lower part of the tail and, with your finger, pull the band a little to create an opening above it; Reach down and pull the bottom half of the tail through the gap you’ve created. Readjust the rubber band so your hair doesn’t come off.
The lopsided bun
Of the easy hairstyles to do at home It is perfect to feel elegant but simple at the same time, and very professional.
That’s how it’s done…
- Make yourself some quick slingshots.
- Grab all of your hair on one side and secure it with a hair tie.
- Brush against the grain to give it volume.
- Now, divide the hair in two and rotate it until you achieve a bun.
- Secure the bow with invisible pins.
bun with braids
If you have one of those days when your hair does not want to cooperate and is so unruly that it even makes you think about going bald, this is the hairstyle for you.
This is how it is achieved…
- Make two parallel queues, as high as you can. Make sure they fit you the same.
- Make a braid in each one.
- Secure each braid with an invisible rubber band.
- Now twist one over the other to form a bow and secure it with hooks.
And the last of the easy hairstyles to do at home is the bowtie
If you feel irreverent and somewhat mischievous, wanting to try new things, the bowtie is your thing.
And it’s so easy to make…
- As if you were going to make a high ponytail, take all of your hair on top of your head and bring it forward, forming a mushroom, so that the end of the hair is on your forehead.
- Grab it with a rubber band and divide the mushroom into two halves with your hand.
- Run the end of your hair through that half you parted back.
- And secure it at the back of your head with invisible hooks.
do you have others easy hairstyles to make yourself step by step what do you want to share with us? Remember that the most important thing is to look unique and feel comfortable.
Share them on your social networks! Your friends will love them.